Some of you may have been wondering why I haven't been blogging about Warhammer (on that much in general) as much lately. This is for a number of reasons. One, as I've pointed out on various Warhammer forums my interest in the game is rather low right now. Two, I truly believe that Games Workshop is circling the drain and while it sucks for the people that work there that are going to bear the brunt of it, the company itself I cannot help but blame. The antics of GW now seem to rival TSR in its death throws, should be interesting to watch.
Secondly, I've been a tad bit busy in real life but I figure I'll have a few more posts to round out the year. Anyways, here are some odds and ends.
5 RPG Threads of note
I don't normally like to post about the goings on at various RPGs sites, but since it came up in a thread at Dragonsfoot a while back, I thought I'd list my Top 5 favorite RPG threads from around the web. I figured I'd post the RPGs thread portion here rather then ruffle feathers elsewhere, hopefully the coast will be clear later? Here they are in no particular order.1. Progressive types getting their man panties in a knot over the political correctness of artwork in nerd... err D&D books.
2. A certain poster suggesting punching Sir Allen's wife in the face for knocking over minis.
3. Hissy fits about poopy diapers at conventions. (You have to read this start to finish, classic!)
5. The dude who threatened to get his lawyer for hurt feelings over his made up, Übermensch class Wow, I mean, just wow!
5. Unreasoning Zeb Cook hate *
* I'm surprised it still exists, I thought it had been deleted to protect the guilty. It's amusing on several levels, but the best is the posturing by a certain person who claimed he knew more then the people who were actually there at the time, classic! The best is Mike Berualt (aka Zotster) dispelling notions that grognard chapter and verse is built on. Note: I frequent a number of sites, but only post on a few, there are probably even crazier threads out there, but these one strike me as comedy gold.