Search This Blog

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Writing and Producing 2e Modules for sale, eventually.

2nd Edition Adventure in the works, eventually.

For those of you not in the know I also play 2nd Edition ADD. I'm not a big fan of either 3rd or 4th edition and would play it if I had to, but fortunately I don't ;)

Right now I'm DMing once a week and have been working on a high level adventure on and off for a while. Considering the success of the Word of Hashut I'm pretty confident I can produce a good layout. I'm thinking about writing a module and possibly selling it at Lulu. I am in the process of putting together a high level adventure based on a few ideas that I have had for some time now. Cool thing there is a homage to both the remake and original Clash of the Titans in it.

I dont expect this will happen soon, but I do think that once I finish up Gold and Glory #4 I will have a bit more time.

So as time goes by I'll update here with more bits and pieces.

(PS: Wow first time I made more then 2 blog posts in a month!)

No comments:

Post a Comment