As promised version 11 of the 2nd generation of the Hurled into Eternity rules (link to download is below). Improvements include clarifications in the following areas:
- Clarifications to the Wild Card System.
- Modes of gunfire have been streamlined to eliminate the need for 1/2 or 1/3 configurations for gun fighting scores.
- Modifiers condensed and streamlined for bonuses and penalties to hit.
- Condensing and changing healing rates for Wounds (W) along elimination of differing healing rates for damage.
- Early write up of a intro adventure (still not complete).
As a quick aside every once and a while I get the feedback: "Hurled into Eternity"? That doesn't make sense for a western, it sounds Sci-Fi. Sorry folks, you don't get much more Western then the name of this game! I'll leave it up to you to figure it out...
Lastly feedback is always welcome.
Click here to download the latets version of the rules